CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The No. 14 Harvard men's tennis team (9-1) returns home for the first time since Feb. 2 for a double header on Sunday, Feb. 23. The Crimson will first face Northwestern (5-3) at 11 a.m. before taking on Boston University (2-4) at 6 p.m. Both matches will be broadcast on ESPN3.
How to Follow
vs. Northwestern: Court 1 | Court 2 | Court 3 | Court 4 | Court 5 | Court 6
vs. Boston University: Court 1 | Court 2 | Court 3 | Court 4 | Court 5 | Court 6
What to Know
- In the Oracle ITA Division I Men's Team Rankings released on Feb. 18, the Crimson received a No. 14 ranking. This is the team's highest ranking since the 2004 season, when Harvard was ranked No. 12.
- Harvard is perfect in the all-time series against Boston University, winning 17-straight matchups.
- At the ECAC Championships, Feb. 15-16, the Crimson advanced to the championship match for the third-straight season.
- The Crimson is undefeated at home, having won all four matches played at the Murr Center so far this season.
- Sophomore Harris Walker still remains undefeated on the season with an 8-0 record.
The Crimson will have a three week break before heading out to California for four matches against Pepperdine, San Diego, San Diego State and No. 5 Texas, Feb. 16-22.